Repeated administration of the monoamine reuptake inhibitor BTS 74 398 induces ipsilateral circling in the 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned rat without sensitizing motor behaviours
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 179–186, January 2005
How to Cite
Lane, E. L., Cheetham, S. C. and Jenner, P. (2005), Repeated administration of the monoamine reuptake inhibitor BTS 74 398 induces ipsilateral circling in the 6-hydroxydopamine lesioned rat without sensitizing motor behaviours. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 179–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03834.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Received 5 March 2004, revised 15 October 2004, accepted 21 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!