Motor cortex plasticity induced by extensive training revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation in human
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 259–266, January 2005
How to Cite
Tyč, F., Boyadjian, A. and Devanne, H. (2005), Motor cortex plasticity induced by extensive training revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation in human. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03835.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Received 29 June 2004, revised 22 October 2004, accepted 26 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!