Deafferentation and neurotrophin-mediated intraspinal sprouting: a central role for the p75 neurotrophin receptor
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 81–92, January 2005
How to Cite
Scott, A. L. M., Borisoff, J. F. and Ramer, M. S. (2005), Deafferentation and neurotrophin-mediated intraspinal sprouting: a central role for the p75 neurotrophin receptor. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03838.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 14 August 2004, revised 7 October 2004, accepted 25 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!