Current address: Department of Ophthalmology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA.
Transsynaptic virus tracing from host brain to subretinal transplants
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 161–172, January 2005
How to Cite
Seiler, M. J., Sagdullaev, B. T., Woch, G., Thomas, B. B. and Aramant, R. B. (2005), Transsynaptic virus tracing from host brain to subretinal transplants. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03851.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2005
- Received 4 August 2004, revised 6 October 2004, accepted 26 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!