Development of spontaneous mouth/tongue movement and related neural activity, and their repression in fetal mice lacking glutamate decarboxylase 67
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 173–178, January 2005
How to Cite
Tsunekawa, N., Arata, A. and Obata, K. (2005), Development of spontaneous mouth/tongue movement and related neural activity, and their repression in fetal mice lacking glutamate decarboxylase 67. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 173–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2004.03860.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Received 7 September 2004, revised 18 October 2004, accepted 5 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!