Static and dynamic properties of vergence-induced reduction of ocular counter-roll in near vision
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 549–555, January 2005
How to Cite
Mandelli, M.-J., Misslisch, H. and Hess, B. J. M. (2005), Static and dynamic properties of vergence-induced reduction of ocular counter-roll in near vision. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 549–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03863.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
- Received 14 June 2004, revised 4 November 2004, accepted 9 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!