Differential expression of two NMDA receptor interacting proteins, PSD-95 and SynGAP during mouse development
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 351–362, January 2005
How to Cite
Porter, K., Komiyama, N. H., Vitalis, T., Kind, P. C. and Grant, S. G. N. (2005), Differential expression of two NMDA receptor interacting proteins, PSD-95 and SynGAP during mouse development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 351–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03874.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Received 13 September 2004, revised 5 November 2004, accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!