New neurons in the dentate gyrus are involved in the expression of enhanced long-term memory following environmental enrichment
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 513–521, January 2005
How to Cite
Bruel-Jungerman, E., Laroche, S. and Rampon, C. (2005), New neurons in the dentate gyrus are involved in the expression of enhanced long-term memory following environmental enrichment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 513–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03875.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
- Received 20 August 2004, revised 12 November 2004, accepted 15 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!