Internalized GABAA-receptor subunits are transferred to an intracellular pool associated with the postsynaptic density
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 327–338, January 2005
How to Cite
Van Rijnsoever, C., Sidler, C. and Fritschy, J.-M. (2005), Internalized GABAA-receptor subunits are transferred to an intracellular pool associated with the postsynaptic density. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 327–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03884.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
- Received 21 August 2004, revised 15 November 2004, accepted 16 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!