A novel thiol antioxidant that crosses the blood brain barrier protects dopaminergic neurons in experimental models of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 637–646, February 2005
How to Cite
Bahat-Stroomza, M., Gilgun-Sherki, Y., Offen, D., Panet, H., Saada, A., Krool-Galron, N., Barzilai, A., Atlas, D. and Melamed, E. (2005), A novel thiol antioxidant that crosses the blood brain barrier protects dopaminergic neurons in experimental models of Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 637–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03889.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 17 May 2004, revised 10 November 2004, accepted 19 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!