Increased spinal cord phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases mediates micturition overactivity in rats with chronic bladder inflammation
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 773–781, February 2005
How to Cite
Cruz, C. D., Avelino, A., McMahon, S. B. and Cruz, F. (2005), Increased spinal cord phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated kinases mediates micturition overactivity in rats with chronic bladder inflammation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 773–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03893.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 9 September 2004, revised 10 November 2004, accepted 16 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!