Vitamin A is a necessary factor for sympathetic- independent rhythmic activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase in the rat pineal gland
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 798–802, February 2005
How to Cite
Guillaumond, F., Giraudet, F., Becquet, D., Sage, D., Laforge-Anglade, G., Bosler, O. and François-Bellan, A. M. (2005), Vitamin A is a necessary factor for sympathetic- independent rhythmic activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase in the rat pineal gland. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 798–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03901.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 8 July 2004, revised 7 September 2004, accepted 24 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!