Effects of Aβ1−42 fibrils and of the tetrapeptide Pr-IIGL on the phosphorylation state of the τ-protein and on the α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor in vitro
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 879–888, February 2005
How to Cite
Lain, E., Penke, B., Delacourte, A., Gündisch, D., Schröder, H. and Witter, B. (2005), Effects of Aβ1−42 fibrils and of the tetrapeptide Pr-IIGL on the phosphorylation state of the τ-protein and on the α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor in vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 879–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03909.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
- Received 13 July 2004, revised 19 November 2004, accepted 25 november 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!