A modified MPTP treatment regime produces reproducible partial nigrostriatal lesions in common marmosets
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 841–854, February 2005
How to Cite
Iravani, M. M., Syed, E., Jackson, M. J., Johnston, L. C., Smith, L. A. and Jenner, P. (2005), A modified MPTP treatment regime produces reproducible partial nigrostriatal lesions in common marmosets. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 841–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03915.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Received 1 July 2004, accepted 29 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!