Zinc ions are endogenous modulators of neurotransmitter-stimulated capacitative Ca2+ entry in both cultured and in situ mouse astrocytes
Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1626–1634, March 2005
How to Cite
Kresse, W., Sekler, I., Hoffmann, A., Peters, O., Nolte, C., Moran, A. and Kettenmann, H. (2005), Zinc ions are endogenous modulators of neurotransmitter-stimulated capacitative Ca2+ entry in both cultured and in situ mouse astrocytes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1626–1634. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03926.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2005
- Received 29 July 2004, revised 10 November 2004, accepted 21 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!