Attending to visual or auditory motion affects perception within and across modalities: an event-related potential study
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1116–1130, February 2005
How to Cite
Beer, A. L. and Röder, B. (2005), Attending to visual or auditory motion affects perception within and across modalities: an event-related potential study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1116–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03927.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Received 5 August 2004, revised 1 December 2004, accepted 7 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!