Correlation between multiple climbing fibre regression and parallel fibre response development in the postnatal mouse cerebellum
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 971–978, February 2005
How to Cite
Scelfo, B. and Strata, P. (2005), Correlation between multiple climbing fibre regression and parallel fibre response development in the postnatal mouse cerebellum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 971–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03933.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Received 29 July 2004, revised 2 December 2004, accepted 7 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!