Different responsiveness of striatonigral and striatopallidal neurons to L-DOPA after a subchronic intermittent L-DOPA treatment
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1196–1204, March 2005
How to Cite
Carta, A. R., Tronci, E., Pinna, A. and Morelli, M. (2005), Different responsiveness of striatonigral and striatopallidal neurons to L-DOPA after a subchronic intermittent L-DOPA treatment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1196–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03944.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Received 22 July 2004, revised 10 December 2004, accepted 14 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!