Differences between cation-chloride co-transporter functions in the visual cortex of pigmented and albino rats
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1189–1195, March 2005
How to Cite
Barmashenko, G., Schmidt, M. and Hoffmann, K.-P. (2005), Differences between cation-chloride co-transporter functions in the visual cortex of pigmented and albino rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1189–1195. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03948.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 28 June 2004, accepted 15 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!