Stimulation through electrodes implanted near the subthalamic nucleus activates projections to motor areas of cerebral cortex in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1394–1402, March 2005
How to Cite
MacKinnon, C. D., Webb, R. M., Silberstein, P., Tisch, S., Asselman, P., Limousin, P. and Rothwell, J. C. (2005), Stimulation through electrodes implanted near the subthalamic nucleus activates projections to motor areas of cerebral cortex in patients with Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1394–1402. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03952.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 12 August 2004, revised 10 December 2004, accepted 14 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!