Type grouping in skeletal muscles after experimental reinnervation: another explanation
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1249–1256, March 2005
How to Cite
Vleggeert-Lankamp, C. L. A. M., De Ruiter, G. C. W., Wolfs, J. F. C., Pêgo, A. P., Feirabend, H. K. P., Lakke, E. A. J. F. and Malessy, M. J. A. (2005), Type grouping in skeletal muscles after experimental reinnervation: another explanation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1249–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03954.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Received 29 July 2004, revised 13 December 2004, accepted 14 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!