Levodopa-induced modulation of subthalamic beta oscillations during self-paced movements in patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1403–1412, March 2005
How to Cite
Doyle, L. M. F., Kühn, A. A., Hariz, M., Kupsch, A., Schneider, G.-H. and Brown, P. (2005), Levodopa-induced modulation of subthalamic beta oscillations during self-paced movements in patients with Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1403–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03969.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Received 20 September 2004, revised 17 November 2004, accepted 6 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!