mGluRs induce a long-term depression in the ventral tegmental area that involves a switch of the subunit composition of AMPA receptors
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 1280–1288, March 2005
How to Cite
Bellone, C. and Lüscher, C. (2005), mGluRs induce a long-term depression in the ventral tegmental area that involves a switch of the subunit composition of AMPA receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1280–1288. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03979.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2005
- Received 21 September 2004, revised 11 January 2005, accepted 11 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!