IGF-I neuroprotection in the immature brain after hypoxia-ischemia, involvement of Akt and GSK3β?
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1489–1502, March 2005
How to Cite
Brywe, K. G., Mallard, C., Gustavsson, M., Hedtjärn, M., Leverin, A.-L., Wang, X., Blomgren, K., Isgaard, J. and Hagberg, H. (2005), IGF-I neuroprotection in the immature brain after hypoxia-ischemia, involvement of Akt and GSK3β?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1489–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03982.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Received 12 January 2004, revised 14 December 2004, accepted 22 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!