Present address: School of Psychology, University of Wales, Bangor, Adeilad Brigantia, Penrallt Road, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2AS, UK.
Autonomic arousal in an appetitive context in primates: a behavioural and neural analysis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1733–1740, March 2005
How to Cite
Braesicke, K., Parkinson, J. A., Reekie, Y., Man, M.-S., Hopewell, L., Pears, A., Crofts, H., Schnell, C. R. and Roberts, A. C. (2005), Autonomic arousal in an appetitive context in primates: a behavioural and neural analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1733–1740. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03987.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2005
- Received 29 November 2004, revised 11 January 2005, accepted 12 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!