Cortical origin of functional recovery in the somatosensory cortex of the adult mouse after thalamic lesion
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1798–1806, April 2005
How to Cite
Croquelois, A., Bronchti, G. and Welker, E. (2005), Cortical origin of functional recovery in the somatosensory cortex of the adult mouse after thalamic lesion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1798–1806. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.03994.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 18 October 2004, revised 20 December 2004, accepted 14 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!