Voluntary exercise rescues deficits in spatial memory and long-term potentiation in prenatal ethanol-exposed male rats
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1719–1726, March 2005
How to Cite
Christie, B. R., Swann, S. E., Fox, C. J., Froc, D., Lieblich, S. E., Redila, V. and Webber, A. (2005), Voluntary exercise rescues deficits in spatial memory and long-term potentiation in prenatal ethanol-exposed male rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1719–1726. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04004.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Received 10 September 2004, revised 8 January 2005, accepted 19 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!