Adult motor neurons show increased susceptibility to axotomy-induced death in mice lacking clusterin
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 2024–2028, April 2005
How to Cite
Wicher, G. K. and Aldskogius, H. (2005), Adult motor neurons show increased susceptibility to axotomy-induced death in mice lacking clusterin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2024–2028. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04008.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 17 December 2004, revised 19 January 2005, accepted 20 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!