N.K. and E.A. contributed equally to this paper.
Selective cholinergic immunolesioning affects synaptic plasticity in developing visual cortex
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1807–1814, April 2005
How to Cite
Kuczewski, N., Aztiria, E., Leanza, G. and Domenici, L. (2005), Selective cholinergic immunolesioning affects synaptic plasticity in developing visual cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1807–1814. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04014.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 3 September 2004, revised 20 January 2005, accepted 25 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!