Present address: Department of Biological Applications and Technologies, University of Ioannina, Ioannina 45110, Greece.
A pentylenetetrazole-induced generalized seizure in early life enhances the efficacy of muscarinic receptor coupling to G-protein in hippocampus and neocortex of adult rat
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1828–1836, April 2005
How to Cite
Potier, S., Sénécal, J., Chabot, J.-G., Psarropoulou, C. and Descarries, L. (2005), A pentylenetetrazole-induced generalized seizure in early life enhances the efficacy of muscarinic receptor coupling to G-protein in hippocampus and neocortex of adult rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1828–1836. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04026.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 30 November 2004, revised 20 January 2005, accepted 25 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!