Connexin26 is responsible for anionic molecule permeability in the cochlea for intercellular signalling and metabolic communications
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1859–1868, April 2005
How to Cite
Zhao, H.-B. (2005), Connexin26 is responsible for anionic molecule permeability in the cochlea for intercellular signalling and metabolic communications. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 1859–1868. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04031.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 15 November 2004, revised 7 February 2005, accepted 9 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!