J. M.-B. and F. M.-G. contributed equally to this work.
Attraction to sexual pheromones and associated odorants in female mice involves activation of the reward system and basolateral amygdala
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2186–2198, April 2005
How to Cite
Moncho-Bogani, J., Martinez-Garcia, F., Novejarque, A. and Lanuza, E. (2005), Attraction to sexual pheromones and associated odorants in female mice involves activation of the reward system and basolateral amygdala. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2186–2198. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04036.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 6 September 2004, accepted 30 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!