‘Compulsive’ lever pressing in rats is enhanced following lesions to the orbital cortex, but not to the basolateral nucleus of the amygdala or to the dorsal medial prefrontal cortex
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2252–2262, April 2005
How to Cite
Joel, D., Doljansky, J. and Schiller, D. (2005), ‘Compulsive’ lever pressing in rats is enhanced following lesions to the orbital cortex, but not to the basolateral nucleus of the amygdala or to the dorsal medial prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2252–2262. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04042.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 26 October 2004, revised 10 February 2005, accepted 14 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!