The scrapie prion protein is present in flotillin-1-positive vesicles in central- but not peripheral-derived neuronal cell lines
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2063–2072, April 2005
How to Cite
Pimpinelli, F., Lehmann, S. and Maridonneau-Parini, I. (2005), The scrapie prion protein is present in flotillin-1-positive vesicles in central- but not peripheral-derived neuronal cell lines. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2063–2072. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04049.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 24 August 2004, revised 18 January 2005, accepted 10 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!