Lasting accelerative effects of 1 Hz and 20 Hz electrical stimulation on cortical spreading depression: relevance for clinical applications of brain stimulation
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2278–2284, April 2005
How to Cite
Fregni, . . F., Monte-Silva, K. K., Oliveira, M. B., Freedman, S. D., Pascual-Leone, A. and Guedes, R. C. A. (2005), Lasting accelerative effects of 1 Hz and 20 Hz electrical stimulation on cortical spreading depression: relevance for clinical applications of brain stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2278–2284. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04064.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 15 December 2004, revised 3 February 2005, accepted 24 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!