Effects of LAR and PTP-BL phosphatase deficiency on adult mouse retinal cells activated by lens injury
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2375–2383, May 2005
How to Cite
Lorber, B., Hendriks, W. J. A. J., Van der Zee, C. E. E. M., Berry, M. and Logan, A. (2005), Effects of LAR and PTP-BL phosphatase deficiency on adult mouse retinal cells activated by lens injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2375–2383. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04065.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 18 November 2004, revised 15 February 2005, accepted 17 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!