The ability of axons to regenerate their growth cones depends on axonal type and age, and is regulated by calcium, cAMP and ERK
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 2051–2062, April 2005
How to Cite
Chierzi, S., Ratto, G. M., Verma, P. and Fawcett, J. W. (2005), The ability of axons to regenerate their growth cones depends on axonal type and age, and is regulated by calcium, cAMP and ERK. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2051–2062. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04066.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
- Received 15 September 2004, revised 27 December 2004, accepted 10 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!