Estrogen increases sensory nociceptor neuritogenesis in vitro by a direct, nerve growth factor-independent mechanism
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2320–2328, May 2005
How to Cite
Blacklock, A. D., Johnson, M. S., Krizsan-Agbas, D. and Smith, P. G. (2005), Estrogen increases sensory nociceptor neuritogenesis in vitro by a direct, nerve growth factor-independent mechanism. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2320–2328. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04075.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2005
- Received 8 October 2004, revised 30 December 2004, accepted 10 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!