Changes in electrophysiological activity in the accessory olfactory bulb and medial amygdala associated with mate recognition in mice
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 2529–2537, May 2005
How to Cite
Binns, K. E. and Brennan, P. A. (2005), Changes in electrophysiological activity in the accessory olfactory bulb and medial amygdala associated with mate recognition in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2529–2537. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04090.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 22 August 2004, revised 15 February 2005, accepted 9 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!