A.A. and E.T. contributed equally to this work.
Disrupting the melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 in mice leads to cognitive deficits and alterations of NMDA receptor function
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2837–2844, May 2005
How to Cite
Adamantidis, A., Thomas, E., Foidart, A., Tyhon, A., Coumans, B., Minet, A., Tirelli, E., Seutin, V., Grisar, T. and Lakaye, B. (2005), Disrupting the melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 in mice leads to cognitive deficits and alterations of NMDA receptor function. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2837–2844. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04100.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Received 8 November 2004, revised 14 March 2005, accepted 15 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!