Persistent alterations in neuropeptide Y release in the paraventricular nucleus of rats subjected to dietary manipulation during early life
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2887–2892, May 2005
How to Cite
Kozak, R., Richy, S. and Beck, B. (2005), Persistent alterations in neuropeptide Y release in the paraventricular nucleus of rats subjected to dietary manipulation during early life. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2887–2892. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04101.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Received 24 August 2004, accepted 1 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!