Orexin and MCH neurons express c-Fos differently after sleep deprivation vs. recovery and bear different adrenergic receptors
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2807–2816, May 2005
How to Cite
Modirrousta, M., Mainville, L. and Jones, B. E. (2005), Orexin and MCH neurons express c-Fos differently after sleep deprivation vs. recovery and bear different adrenergic receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2807–2816. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04104.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Received 22 December 2004, revised 18 February 2005, accepted 14 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!