Transient, powerful pressures are generated in the brain by a rotational acceleration impulse to the head
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2876–2882, May 2005
How to Cite
Krave, U., Höjer, S. and Hansson, H.-A. (2005), Transient, powerful pressures are generated in the brain by a rotational acceleration impulse to the head. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2876–2882. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04115.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 25 November 2004, revised 10 February 2005, accepted 12 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!