Neurotrophin-4/5 is required for the early growth of regenerating axons in peripheral nerves
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2624–2634, May 2005
How to Cite
English, A. W., Meador, W. and Carrasco, D. I. (2005), Neurotrophin-4/5 is required for the early growth of regenerating axons in peripheral nerves. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2624–2634. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04124.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 3 November 2004, revised 15 March 2005, accepted 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!