Present address: Rudolph Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Department of Pharmacology & Anatomy, University Medical Center Utrecht, Universiteitsweg 100, 3584 CG Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Hepatic vagotomy alters limbic and hypothalamic neuropeptide responses to insulin-dependent diabetes and voluntary lard ingestion
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 2733–2742, May 2005
How to Cite
La Fleur, S. E., Manalo, S. L., Roy, M., Houshyar, H. and Dallman, M. F. (2005), Hepatic vagotomy alters limbic and hypothalamic neuropeptide responses to insulin-dependent diabetes and voluntary lard ingestion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 2733–2742. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04125.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2005
- Received 23 December 2004, revised 25 February 2005, accepted 23 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!