Present address: School of Biosciences, Cardiff University, Museum Avenue, Cardiff CF10 3US, UK.
Loss of zolpidem efficacy in the hippocampus of mice with the GABAA receptor γ2 F77I point mutation
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 3002–3016, June 2005
How to Cite
Cope, D. W., Halbsguth, C., Karayannis, T., Wulff, P., Ferraguti, F., Hoeger, H., Leppä, E., Linden, A.-M., Oberto, A., Ogris, W., Korpi, E. R., Sieghart, W., Somogyi, P., Wisden, W. and Capogna, M. (2005), Loss of zolpidem efficacy in the hippocampus of mice with the GABAA receptor γ2 F77I point mutation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3002–3016. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04127.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 1 February 2005, revised 22 March 2005, accepted 28 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!