Present address: Department of Pharmacodynamics, Skubiszewski Medical University of Lublin, 4 Staszica Street, 20–081 Lublin, Poland.
The reinforcing effects of chronic d-amphetamine and morphine are impaired in a line of memory-deficient mice overexpressing calcineurin
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 3089–3096, June 2005
How to Cite
Biala, G., Betancur, C., Mansuy, I. M. and Giros, B. (2005), The reinforcing effects of chronic d-amphetamine and morphine are impaired in a line of memory-deficient mice overexpressing calcineurin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3089–3096. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04132.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 14 August 2004, revised 23 February 2005, accepted 9 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!