Present address: F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, P.O. Box 9101, NL-6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Differential involvement of the cerebellum in biological and coherent motion perception
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3439–3446, June 2005
How to Cite
Jokisch, D., Troje, N. F., Koch, B., Schwarz, M. and Daum, I. (2005), Differential involvement of the cerebellum in biological and coherent motion perception. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3439–3446. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04145.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 26 November 2004, revised 7 March 2005, accepted 5 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!