Reduced infarct volume and differential effects on glial cell activation after hyperbaric oxygen treatment in rat permanent focal cerebral ischaemia
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 3189–3194, June 2005
How to Cite
Günther, A., Küppers-Tiedt, L., Schneider, P.-M., Kunert, I., Berrouschot, J., Schneider, D. and Roßner, S. (2005), Reduced infarct volume and differential effects on glial cell activation after hyperbaric oxygen treatment in rat permanent focal cerebral ischaemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3189–3194. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04151.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 22 November 2004, revised 9 February 2005, accepted 29 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!