Silencing dopamine D3-receptors in the nucleus accumbens shell in vivo induces changes in cocaine-induced hyperlocomotion
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 3415–3426, June 2005
How to Cite
Bahi, A., Boyer, F., Bussard, G. and Dreyer, J.-L. (2005), Silencing dopamine D3-receptors in the nucleus accumbens shell in vivo induces changes in cocaine-induced hyperlocomotion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 3415–3426. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2005.04157.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2005
- Received 26 January 2005, revised 8 April 2005, accepted 15 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!